IntraSystems was awarded ITC47 for Category 6 for all subcategories, including hardware, maintenance, integration services and project management. This contract covers desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, storage solutions, computer supplies and accessories, and hardware related services, such as maintenance and integration. In addition, other equipment, such as local storage, input and output devices, ink jet printers (as well as other printers not offered under ITC44), controllers, network switches (not offered under ITT29), memory boards, and incidental hardware is available for procurement and services.
Any eligible entity within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts can purchase a full range of technology services and products through IntraSystems. Below is a listing of the Eligible Entities:
- Cities, towns, districts, counties and other political subdivisions
- Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein
- Independent public authorities, commissions and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts and charter schools
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth
- Public institutions of higher education
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required
- Other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent.
Below is a list of eligible services for this contract:
- Project Management
- Network Integration
- Deployment and Integration Services
- Installation Services
- Support Programs (backbone, post installation support, maintenance, warranty)
- Maintenance and support for broad range of installed IT equipment
- Engineering Services (installation, integration, deployment, training)
- Image Management Services (hard drive)
- Help Desk Services
Public schools and libraries within the Commonwealth may utilize IntraSystems’ services offered under this contract to meet the requirements of the Schools and Libraries Division of the Erate Program. IntraSystems can assist each eligible entity file their respective Form 471 and other necessary forms to participate in this program.
Effective Dates of ITC47 Contract:
The effective dates of ITC47 is 04/01/12 – 03/31/17
For a listing of IntraSystems’ labor rates to the Commonwealth under ITC47, click ITC47 Cost Table.
Request a Quote: