IntraSystems’ Infrastructure-As-A-Service (IaaS) provides you with the infrastructure you need (compute, storage, network, etc.) on an on-demand basis to enable you to execute your workloads in a flexible, scalable environment without the overhead of obtaining and operating physical gear…giving you greater flexibility and more purchasing power to enable spending infrastructure dollars as operational expenses! Quickly scale up and down with demand, and pay only for what you use. IaaS helps you avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructure.
Consider some key advantages and benefits to Infrastructure-as-a-Service:
- Eliminates capital expense and reduces ongoing cost – IaaS sidesteps the upfront expense of setting up and managing an onsite datacenter.
- Improves business continuity and disaster recovery – IaaS can reduce these costs and access applications and data as usual during a disaster or outage.
- Innovate rapidly – As soon as you’ve decided to launch a new product or initiative, the necessary computing infrastructure can be ready in minutes or hours, rather than the days or weeks.
- Respond quicker to shifting business conditions – IaaS enables you to quickly scale up resources to accommodate spikes in demand for your application, then scale resources back down again when activity decreases to save money.
- Focus on your core business – IaaS frees up your team to focus on your organization’s core business – rather than on IT infrastructure.
- Increase stability, reliability, and supportability – With IaaS, there’s no need to maintain and upgrade software and hardware or troubleshoot equipment problems. With the appropriate agreement in place with IntraSystems, we assure that your infrastructure is reliable and up and running.
For more information, please Contact Us or send us an email at email@example.com.