- This event has passed.
CCSM | Check Point Certified Master
Date: Feb 17, 2021 - Feb 19, 2021 EST
One event on Sep 9, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on Nov 23, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 21, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Check Point Security Master is an advanced technical 3-day course which teaches how to use advanced commands to configure and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems.
Upon completion of this course, students are able to:
- Advanced Database Management
- Kernel Mode and User Mode Troubleshooting
- SmartConsole and Policy Management
- Advanced Network Address Translation
- VPN Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Access Control Policies
- Troubleshooting Threat Prevention Policies
- Optimization and Tuning
- Advanced Clustering
- Acceleration Debugging
For a complete course outline, please see R80-CCSM | Check Point Certified Master.