Check Point Security Master is an advanced technical 3-day course which teaches how to use advanced commands to configure and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems.
Upon completion of this course, students are able to:
- Advanced Database Management
- Kernel Mode and User Mode Troubleshooting
- SmartConsole and Policy Management
- Advanced Network Address Translation
- VPN Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Access Control Policies
- Troubleshooting Threat Prevention Policies
- Optimization and Tuning
- Advanced Clustering
- Acceleration Debugging
For a complete course outline, please see R80-CCSM | Check Point Certified Master.
Register for this course below: