CCTA | Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator
Date: Aug 29 - Aug 30 EDT
One event on Aug 29, 2022 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The goal of this course is to provide an understanding of the concepts and skills necessary to troubleshoot issues which may occur when managing the Check Point Security Management architecture and Security Gateways.
Course Topics Covered:
- An Introduction to Troubleshooting
- SmartConsole and Policy Management Troubleshooting
- Monitoring Logging Activity
- Troubleshooting Issues with NAT
- Understanding the Unified Access Control Policy
- Basic VPN Troubleshooting
- Monitoring ClusterXL Connections
- Understanding Identity Awareness
Click CCTA | Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator for the complete course outline.