- This event has passed.
CCSA+CCSE | Check Point Cyber Security Administrator and Expert Boot Camp
Date: Jan 30 - Feb 03 EST
One event on Nov 7, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Nov 14, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Nov 28, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 5, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 12, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 9, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 23, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 30, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 13, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 27, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 13, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 27, 2023 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
This special CCSA and CCSE bundle covering Check Point Certified Security Administrator and Security Expert content (R80.40) validates and enhances your skills to manage Check Point advanced security management systems and to administer IT security fundamental tasks.
CCSA Course Outline
- Identify key components and configurations
- Create and confirm administrator users for the domain
- Validate existing licenses for products installed on your network
- Create and modify Check Point Rule Base objects
- Demonstrate how to share a layer between Security Policies
- Analyze network traffic and use traffic visibility tools
- Monitor Management Server States using SmartConsole
- Demonstrate how to run specific SmartEvent reports
- Configure a SmartEvent server to monitor relevant patterns
- Configure and deploy a site-to-site VPN
- Configure and test ClusterXL with a High Availability configuration
- Understand how to use CPView to gather gateway information
- Perform periodic tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
- Test VPN connection and analyze the tunnel traffic
- Demonstrate how to create custom reports
- Demonstrate how to configure event Alerts in SmartEvent
- Utilize various traffic visibility tools to maintain Check Point logs
CCSE Course Outline
- Perform an upgrade of a Security Management server in a distributed environment.
- Use the migrate_export command to prepare to migrate a Security Management Server.
- Deploy a Secondary Management Server.
- Demonstrate how to define new network and group objects using the Check Point API.
- Perform an upgrade of Security Gateways in a clustered environment.
- Use Kernel table commands to evaluate the condition of a Security Gateway.
- Use common commands to evaluate the condition of a Security Gateway.
- Configure Virtual MAC.
- Demonstrate how SecureXL affects traffic flow.
- Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
- Demonstrate how to monitor and adjust interface traffic queues.
- Identify specific threat protections used by Check Point Threat Prevention.
- Demonstrate how to enable Mobile Access for remote users
Please refer to CCSA and CCSE R80.x Boot Camp for complete details.