- This event has passed.
CNS-318 | Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications
Date: Oct 31 - Nov 02 EDT
One event on Nov 28, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 16, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 13, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 13, 2023 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying and/or managing Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall (AppFirewall) in Citrix NetScaler environments. Learn the skills required to deploy and manage AppFirewall including types of web attacks, protections and signatures, the adaptive learning engine, AppFirewall policies and profiles, troubleshooting, and additional pertinent NetScaler security features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure NetScaler environments to address application services security requirements with AppFirewall.
Recommended pre-requisite courses:
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview AND CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
- CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to utilize the adaptive learning engine
- Configure AppFirewall to protect web applications
- Utilize NetScaler Secure Insight to Monitor, Manage and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot AppFirewall
Students interested in learning the skills required to deploy and manage Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall. Specifically:
- Implementers / Engineers
Please click CNS-318 | Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications for a complete course outline.