- This event has passed.
CNS-219 | Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Traffic Management
Date: Jul 9, 2020 - Jul 10, 2020 EDT
One event on Jul 16, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on Aug 13, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on Aug 27, 2020 at 10:30 am
One event on Nov 5, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 10, 2020 at 10:30 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments. Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
Required pre-requisite course:
- CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway OR CNS-207 Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions.
Recommended pre-requisite course:
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
This course is based on version 11 of the Citrix NetScaler product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices. Specifically Administrators; Implementers/Engineers; and Architects.
Please refer to CNS-219 | Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Traffic Management for the course outline.