- This event has passed.
CNS-227 | Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway
Date: Feb 27 - Mar 03 EST
One event on Dec 5, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 9, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 23, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 6, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 27, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 6, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 20, 2023 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Expand your Citrix networking knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Citrix Gateway. You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops integrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Desktops with Citrix Gateway.
What you’ll learn:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway
- Explain basic Citrix ADC and Gateway network architecture
- Identify the steps and components to secure Citrix ADC
- Configure Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Virtual Desktops and other Citrix components
For the complete course outline, please see CNS-227 | Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway.