- This event has passed.
CWS-252 | Citrix DaaS Deployment & Administration on Microsoft Azure
Date: Feb 06 - Feb 10 EST
One event on Nov 7, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Dec 5, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Jan 9, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Feb 6, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 6, 2023 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
In this course, you will learn how to create a new Citrix DaaS deployment on Citrix Cloud, with a resource location on Microsoft Azure. You will also learn how to migrate to Citrix DaaS from an on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix DaaS on Citrix Cloud and a Microsoft Azure resource location that will host apps and desktops for your users. This course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills, to not only understand, manage, and deliver successfully, but also to make well-informed planning decisions along the way.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the differences between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR on-premises and the Citrix DaaS
- Install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines to on-premises resource locations as well as in Microsoft Azure using MCS
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Gateway on Microsoft Azure
See CWS-252 | Citrix DaaS Deployment and Administration on Microsoft Azure for complete details.