- This event has passed.
CXD-252 | Moving to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on Citrix Cloud & Microsoft Azure
Date: Jul 11 - Jul 15 EDT
One event on Jul 11, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Aug 8, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Aug 29, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on Sep 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Navigate the move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Microsoft Azure. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud. Plan machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and deploy those machines using Machine Creation Services. Additional Azure considerations include maintenance and power management. Learn to configure Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway as a service within Citrix Cloud or as managed machines in your datacenter or on the Azure platform
for remote access.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and
- How to install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines to on-premises resource locations as well as in Microsoft Azure using MCS
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and XenApp/XenDesktop with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on Microsoft Azure
Click CXD-252 | Moving to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud with Microsoft Azure for a complete course outline.