CNS-420 | Citrix (NetScaler) Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration
Date: Mar 27 - Mar 31 EDT
One event on Jan 23, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 27, 2023 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
In this expert level 5-day training course you will be exposed to advanced networking and NetScaler concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution. Topics to be covered in this course include multi-site and multi-tenant deployments, advanced authentication and load balancing, and automation and orchestration and advanced troubleshooting. This training will also prepare you for the Citrix Certified Expert in Networking (CCE-N) exam to be released in 2018.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site NetScaler deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
- Utilize NetScaler Management and Analytics System for automation and orchestration
- Identify steps to take in advanced trouble shooting scenarios
This course assumes that the student has significant networking and NetScaler experience. Citrix recommends a comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate NetScaler features and functionalities. Proficiency in the topics covered in CNS-220; CNS-222; and CNS-320 is required.
Click CNS-420 | Citrix (NetScaler) Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration for a complete course outline.