- This event has passed.
CXD-310 | Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Advanced Administration
Date: Feb 25, 2019 - Mar 1, 2019 EST
One event on Mar 11, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on Mar 25, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on Apr 8, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on Apr 22, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on May 6, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on May 20, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on Jun 10, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on Jun 24, 2019 at 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Get more value out of your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops investment through the use of Workspace Environment Management, Provisioning Services, Application Layering, advanced features, and troubleshooting tools. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-zone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX. You’ll gain the skills to improve logon times, user personalization, and resource performance through Workspace Environment Management. Also, learn to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers. End the course by learning to install, configure, and manage Provisioning Services in accordance with leading practices.
What you’ll learn:
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Understand Zones in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and how to account for user and desktop locations and optimal connection and registration
- How to configure and manage App Layering with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Understand and configure HDX channels and protocols for improved performance delivering multimedia and data over network connections
- Understand Provisioning Services architecture and install and configure Provisioning Services, vDisks, and Target Devices
Click CXD-310 | Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Advanced Administration for the complete course outline.