Designed for students with little or no previous XenApp or XenDesktop experience. Obtain foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop required to be successful with the platform. Learn to install, configure, and manage a highly available environment comprised of XenApp and XenDesktop controllers, StoreFront, Citrix Receiver, Director, and Profile management. Refer to the topic outline for a detailed view of topics covered in the course. Recommended pre-requisite courses: CXA-105 XenApp and XenDesktop Foundation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the architecture and communications of XenApp and XenDesktop components
- Understand the prerequisites for a successful XenApp and XenDesktop deployment
- Install and configure a highly available XenApp and XenDesktop site
- Deploy and deliver apps and desktops to end users using Machine Creation Services (MCS)
- Understand the differences and benefits of Provisioning Services as an image management solution
- Install and configure a highly available Citrix StoreFront site
- Install and configure Citrix Receiver for end user access
- Set up Citrix Profile management for end user data
- Understand and configure printing within a XenApp and XenDesktop environment
- Understand and configure Citrix policies for managing end-user session experience
- Understand how to configure basic security features of XenApp and XenDesktop
- Use Citrix Director to monitor and troubleshoot end user sessions and view environment trends
Students interested in learning to install, configure, and manage XenApp and XenDesktop including Administrators; Implementers/Engineers; and Architects.
Click CXD-210 | Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1 Administration for the complete course outline.
Register for this course below: